Researcher in the field of applied informatics
Full-time employment in a modern research and development centre as a member of research team specialized on cybernetics or applied informatics.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Research in the Cybernetics Systems research programme,
- Conception, preparation and conduction of grant projects,
- Contract research enhancement.
- At least PhD degree in cybernetics or applied informatics,
- Active knowledge of preparation and conduction of national and international grant projects,
- At least 2 years' experience in foreign research organization.
Nr of positions available : 1
Computer science - Cybernetics
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
- Competitive salary - commensurable to experience and responsibilities,
- Time-flexible work,
- Interesting and good prospects offering work with the possibility of personal development,
- Access to cutting edge technologies, advanced hardware and software equipment at disposal,
- Educational and language courses,
- Refreshments on workplace and favourable conditions of public catering,
- 6 weeks of holiday,
- Recreational, housing and sports facilities,
- Workplace located on university campus in Plzen with following features:
--- attractive location in an industrial, science and cultural centre of West Bohemia,
--- very good accessibility from the city centre (c.15 min. by public transportation) as well as from the capital city Prague (c. 70 min. by car),
--- good housing situation in close surroundings.
Comment/web site for additional job details
|Degree||PhD or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Computer science|
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
NTIS - New Technologies for the Information Society
University of West Bohemia, Univerzitní 22
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV