Ref. No: CAL-06/13 - Intellectual Property Manager.
• Analysis of actual capacities and definition of needs for AIMEN strategic policy on Intellectual Property.
• Development of generic capacities of Intellectual Property Management in AIMEN, oriented to create the basis for better exploitation of results.
• Establish strategic partnerships with experienced institutions on IP issues.
• Training on IP concepts and principles to AIMEN scientific personnel.
• Development of technology transfer schemes for the exploitation of results.
• Elaboration of Best Practices on protection and commercialization of research results in the global market.
• Patent Management: identification of inventions, drafting of documents and claims, and associated managements.
• Master Level preferably in Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry or Engineering, other master level degrees may also be accepted.
Specific Competences and Skills
• Experience in policy development and management of intellectual property.
• Experience in drafting patent applications and trademark registration.
• Knowledge of EU R&D programs.
• Advanced command of both written and spoken English.
• Legislation on intellectual property.
• EQE (European Qualifying Examination).
• Definition and implementation of Intellectual Property and Innovation Capacity Building Plan in private firms or research institutions.
• Participation in EU funded projects.
• Management of R&D projects.
• Communication skills, teamwork oriented and leadership.
• Excellent analytical, planning and organisational skills, including ability to prioritise.
• International experience.
• Knowledge of Spanish.
Nr of positions available : 1
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
More Experienced researcher or >10 yrs (Senior)
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
Established Researcher (R3)
Leading Researcher (R4)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
• You will become part of a prestigious and solid organization, in continuous development and introduced in the main industrial sectors.
• Competitive salary according to your skills and experience.
• Career development.
Comment/web site for additional job details
Since 1967, AIMEN has contributed with its efforts and initiative to the strengthening of the competitive capacity of its associates and customers, through the promotion and execution of R&D&i activities and the provision of high added value technological services, evolving, adapting to, and anticipating the technological needs of the industrial sector.
Over 40 years of experience and success, more than 100.000 technical reports issued, and our leadership and active participation in over 100 R&D&I projects annually, endorse the brilliant history of the Centre. With a customer and partner base of over 800 organizations, AIMEN has an international presence in over 20 countries (2012). Nowadays, AIMEN has a first class reputation in:
• Materials Research
• Joining Technologies
• Laser Applications
In addition, the Centre provides a wide offer of services that confer AIMEN a unique character regarding its capacity to meet the different needs of the Industry: Inspection and NDT, Industrial Design, Simulation, Automation, Civil Engineering, Industrial Organization, Environmental Services, Technology Transfer and Specialized Training.
Should you have any question, please, contact us by email at email@example.com stating the Job reference in the Subject of your email: CAL-06/13
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
To be defined
Relva 27A, Torneiros, 36410 -SpainTelf:+34 986 344 000Fax:+34 986 337 302
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV