Postdoc in classical optics, quantum optics
- Ph.D. in classical optics, quantum optics, or similar physics study; graduation since March 28, 2008;
- previous research experience in any of the areas of wave and singular optics, digital holography, digital signal processing, classical/quantum tomography, quantum information processing, Raman spectroscopy and Raman optical activity spectroscopy;
- evidence of publication activity in the field;
- good level of English language;
- personal interview including presentation of previous applicant’s results.
Nr of positions available : 1
Physics - Optics
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
Comment/web site for additional job details
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.
ul. 17. listopadu 1192/12
Department of Optics, Palacký University, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Publish your job vacancies & fellowship programmes or Post your CV
ERC National Contact Points