'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers.
Please note that the job is no longer active!
2. Mathematics, physics and complex systems
3. Drug discovery and development
4. Translational medicine for development and active aging
5. Risk and sustainability in civil engineering architecture and environmental territory protection
6. Industrial engineering
7. Computer science and information engineering
8. Legal sciences
9. Management & information technology
10. Economics and policy analysis of markets and firms
11. Linguistic, literary and historical studies
12. Research and studies on the antiquity, the middle ages and the humanism, Salerno (RAMUS)
13. Methods and methodologies in the archaeological and art historical research
14. Language sciences, society, politics and education.
Please note that the full description may be available in the national language since some job boards have their own publication policy. Thank you for your understanding!
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.