'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers.
Please note that the job is no longer active!
The research aims to:
- locate and analyse the spatial elements of port’s identity, structure and functional importance
- analyse the perception of the above mentioned elements by models of digital representation
- define guidelines as a contribution to urban transformations regulations able to protect and enhance the above mentioned elements
As to the verification of the percpetion of port structures, by digital models, the instrument of Viewshed will be used as in visual fields representation from chosen viewpoints. But in this case the viewpoint will be reversed and instead of recognizing what you can see from a chosen view point, it will be assessed from which territorial areas you can see a chosen landmark.
Please note that the full description may be available in the national language since some job boards have their own publication policy. Thank you for your understanding!
Architecture - Other
The following qualifications are required on pain of exclusion:
- Master degree in Architecture LM-4 or Master degree in Urban Territorial and Environmental Planning LM-48
- scientific curriculum suitable to the research;
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written Italian Language.
The following qualifications are criteria of preference:
- skill of sketching and drawing;
- town planning and town design experience;
- knowledge of the necessary software for digital models
“The competition will be carried out by an evaluation of titles and examination, by means of an interview
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.