'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers.
Please note that the job is no longer active!
* Six PhD positions (Early-stage researcher, ESR): starting date October-December 2013 (3 years)
* One Post-doc position (Experienced researcher, ER): starting date October-December 2014 (2 years)
* Epigenetic analysis of rice lines and their progenies selected for energy use efficiency and high yield (ESR1, Gent-VIB)
* Epigenomics of chromatin modification complexes and interactors and their cross-talk with the environment (ESR2, Gent-VIB)
* Chromatin-mediated regulation...
Please note that some fellowship programmes might not be available in English. This depends on publication policy applied by Naturejobs. Thank you for your understanding!
This fellowship comes from a partnership between EURAXESS and Naturejobs. Get more details!
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate), Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc), More Experienced researcher or >10 yrs (Senior)
GET MORE! The EURAXESS Services Centres
To better plan and organise their stay in a foreign European country, researchers and their families can also benefit of the free and personalised assistance offered by the EURAXESS Services Centres, a network of more than 200 centres located in 40 different European countries.