Welcome to the Euratom Supply Agency
This site contains information on subjects and key topics
that come under our remit.
A common nuclear market in the EU was created by
the Euratom Treaty. Article 2(d) and 52 of the Treaty
established ESA to ensure a regular and equitable supply of
nuclear fuels to EU users. To perform this task, ESA applies a
supply policy based on the principle of equal access to sources
of supply. See
July 28, 2014
Our latest Quarterly Report is available:
1st & 2nd Quarter 2014
July 22, 2014
Nuclear Observatory News Digest has
been updated here.
June 27, 2014
Latest Annual Report
Follow this link:
Annual Report 2013
* final text with draft lay-out
ESA Annual accounts for financial year 2013 available here.
June 26, 2014
Nuclear Observatory News Digest is
June 2, 2014
- The European Parliament granted the Director- General of ESA discharge for 2012. Read more
- The European Parliament at its part-session of 2 to 3 April 2014
- granted the Director-General of the Euratom Supply Agency discharge in respect of the implementation of the Agency's budget for the financial year 2012 and
- approved the closure of the accounts of the Euratom Supply Agency for the financial year 2012.