(ANNEX of Council Directive 76/464/EEC)
List II contains:
Families and groups of substances referred to in the second indent
1. The following metalloids and metals and their compounds:
|1.1 Zinc||1.6 Selenium||1.11 Tin||1.16 Vanadium|
|1.2 Coppe||1.7 Arsenic||1.12 Barium||1.17 Cobalt|
|1.3 Nickel||1.8 Antimony||1.13 Beryllium||1.18 Thallium|
|1.4 Chromium||1.9 Molybdenum||1.14 Boron||1.19 Tellurium|
|1.5 Lead||1.10 Titanium||1.15 Uranium||1.20 Silver|
2. Biocides and their derivatives not appearing on list I. (N.B. including pesticides)
3. Substances which have a deleterious effect on the taste and/or smell of the products for human consumption derived from the aquatic environment.
and compounds liable to give rise to such substances in water.
4. Toxic or persistent organic compounds of silicon, and substances which may give rise to such compounds in water, excluding those which are biologically harmless or which are rapidly converted in water into harmless substances.
5. Inorganic compounds of phosphorus and elemental phosphorus.
6. Non persistent mineral oils and hydrocarbons of petroleum origin.
7. Cyanides, fluorides.
8. Substances which have an adverse effect on the oxygen balance, particularly: ammonia, nitrites.