Results-based Agri-environment Schemes: payments for biodiversity achievements in agriculture
23-24th September, Brussels
Ninety participants from 25 EU and EFTA countries attended this conference and had the opportunity to:
- share understanding and knowledge of results-based payment schemes across EU Member States and EFTA countries;
- discuss the value of results-based payment schemes for the delivery of biodiversity and wider environmental and agronomic benefits;
- and contribute towards the identification of key issues for successful design and implementation.
You can download the presentations from the event below, or join in the discussion on our dedicated blog.
Conference materials available to donwload here:
- What are results-based payment schemes and why are they important? [pdf]
- Results-based payments for species-rich grassland in Germany [pdf]
- The evolution of results-based payments in the Netherlands [pdf]
- Result-based payments for “Flowering Meadows” in France [pdf]
- Highlights from day one and introduction to day two [pdf]
- Practical implementation issues for results-based payment schemes [pdf]
- Breakout sessions [pdf]