The LIFE programme itself also provides opportunities for beneficiaries to share their work with a wider audience. These include:
- News and events pages - regularly updated with the latest project developments
Please submit your news and event notices to the LIFE Communications Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Download our submissions guidelines
below or read them online here.
- LIFEnews - the monthly digital newsletter of the LIFE programme
- Thematic publications - in-depth brochures linking project actions to policy
- LIFE products - posters, thematic factsheets, abstracts and other material produced by the LIFE Communications Team
- Projects database (project summaries)- Searchable database; contains brief descriptions, results (where applicable) and documents of every LIFE project since 1992. An essential resource.
- Project publications - Searchable database of documents and videos produced by LIFE projects, including layman's reports, after-LIFE plans, technical guidelines and tools, and promotional material.
- Best projects: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/life/bestprojects/index.htm Every year the LIFE programme recognises a selection of outstanding projects, awarding them the moniker of ‘Best’ project. The most exceptional projects are can call themselves the ‘Best of the Best’. Browse the list of winning projects, arranged by programme strand and year.
- LIFE by country : http://ec.europa.eu/environment/life/countries/index.htm Identify projects on a map and download a concise country overview on LIFE in each EU Member State (multilingual).