- Next Expert Group Meeting on Greening the European Semester, 14/09/2016
- Fifth meeting of the Expert group took place in Brussels, 15th January 2016
- Fourth meeting of the Expert group took place in Brussels, 7th September 2015
- Seminar on environmental fiscal reform, "Greening the Belgian tax system: exploring the opportunities of a double dividend", took place on 4th March 2015, in Belgium.
- Meeting on environmental fiscal reform, took place in Hungary, on 4th February 2015. It was organised by the Environment Department of the Agriculture Ministry.
- Third meeting of the Expert group took place in Brussels, 29th January 2015
- Meeting on Greening of the European Semester: "Discussion with the Latvian Ministries and stakeholders" took place in Latvia on 19th December 2014.
- Second meeting of the Expert group took place in Brussels, 18 September 2014
- Workshop on “Environmental Taxation in Belgium” was organized on the 8th of July 2014 in Brussels.
- 05/06/2014: Greening the Semester session at Green Week: 'What should Member States be doing? Circular economy and the European Semester'. Report.
- Workshop on new studies: A workshop took place at the Commission’s Representation in Rome on 06/03/2014 to present the results of the new studies on Environmental Fiscal Reform and on flooding. Please see the following links for further details (in IT only): La politica ambientale contribuisce alla crescita economica and Ambiente: Galletti, uso efficiente risorse e riforma fiscale traino per ripres.
- 13/02/2014: Member States expert meeting (all day)
- 16/01/2014: Stakeholder dialogue Growth & Transition, Brussels. (Org. ESDN & EESC). More...