Organising GPP Internally – How to get it right: Tuesday 26 November 2013
This webinar featured the following topics and speakers;
- EU Green Public Procurement Policy, Robert Kaukewitsch, DG Environment, European Commission
- GPP on a Daily Basis, Bente Møller Jessen, Kolding Municipality, Denmark
- Organising GPP Internally, Christine Storry, Bristol City Council, United Kingdom
- Sustainable Public Procurement in Austria, Karin Hiller, Austrian Ministry for Agriculture, forestry, Environment and Water Management
An 80 minute recording of the webinar, including question and answer session can be accessed here.
Monitoring and Evaluating Green Public Procurement Programs: Benefits, Case Studies, and Recommendations, Wednesday 25 September, 9:00 a.m. To see a recording of the webinar click here.
Energy Efficient Public Procurement: Best Practice in Program Delivery, Wednesday 18 September 2013, 9:00 a.m. To see a recording of the webinar click here.
Sustainable Construction and Public Procurement, Tuesday 23 April 2013
This webinar featured the following topics and people:
- Introduction to EU GPP policy, Robert Kaukewitsch, DG Environment, European Commission
- EU GPP criteria for office buildings, Nicholas Dodd and Elena Garbarino, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies
- Latest resources and good practice on sustainable construction and innovation, Isa-Maria Bergman, Motiva, Finland
- Increased recycled content in construction in Bristol, Jim Wiltshire, Waste Resources & Action Programme (WRAP), United Kingdom
- User and contractor interaction, Måns Davidson, Faveo Prosjektledelse, Norway