Product Environmental Footprint information
The information is part of a test of the European Commission, carried out with volunteering companies. We would like to find out what information would you like to see on the environmental performance of products, what you understand best and consider when buying products.
Information could be presented in many forms, for example:
- on a performance scale, where A is best environmental performance and E is worst performance;
- as a "traffic light" system, where the average, the better and the worse than average is shown;
- how the product performs respectively to itself some years ago;
- as factsheets that present the most relevant environmental impacts, the performance of the product and tips on how to use them;
- as infographics explaining the environmental features of the product;
- information on websites, online shops or apps.