Moving Together – the European Mobility Conference 2014
11th – 12th June 2014, Paris, France
Moving Together, The European Mobility Conference 2014 will take place on 11th – 12th June 2014 at Paris-Expo in France. The conference will provide participants with critical perspectives on the future European environment, including new business models, which will help formulate plans to capture opportunities and prepare for emerging threats.
The conference will feature key-note speakers:
- David Vitézy, Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Budapest Transport (BKK)
- Mary Crass, Head of Policy and Forum Preparation, International Transport Forum, OECD
- Jeremy Yap, Group Director of Policy & Planning, Singapore Land Transport Authority
- Pierre Mongin, President and Chief Executive Officer, RATP
- Sophie Boissard, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Committee, SNCF
Transports Publics, the European mobility exhibition will also take place alongside the conference. This exhibition is a biennial exhibition for all the key players in the fields of public transport and sustainable mobility from across Europe – featuring urban, interurban and regional transport, as well as eco-friendly transport.
To find out more about the conference programme click here.
European Green Capital Award
Good local transport and options for urban dwellers are critical for a city to function in a sustainable way. Sustainable transport is one of the 12 environmental indicators assessed by the European Green Capital Award, as it is widely acknowledged that a better approach to public transport and more sustainable choices can significantly improve the quality of life of urban dwellers.