The EcoProcura conference will take place from 24th-26th September 2014 at the International Convention Center in Ghent, Belgium. The EcoProcura conference aims to provide participants with essential information on implementing sustainable public procurement and procurement of innovation.
During the conference the following topics will be discussed:
- How to capitalise on the cost efficiency of sustainable procurement?
- What are the obstacles for mainstreaming sustainable procurement?
- How to develop integrated sustainable public procurement strategies across the organisation?
- What do the new European Public Procurement Directives mean for sustainable procurement and procurement of innovation in practice?
- How can public procurement stimulate innovation?
- What legal and practical aspects should be considered when undertaking a dialogue between public procurers and business?
The EcoProcura programme will also include plenary sessions, parallel sessions, market lounge and social events. The conference is organised by ICLEI and the City of Ghent, Belgium.
To register for EcoProcura 2014 click here.