Sofia Tech Park JSC
John Atanasoff Innovation Forum building
111, Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd
BG-1463 Sofia Bulgaria
Sofia Tech Park" JSC is a state-owned company. The main goal of the company is to boost the development of research, innovation and technological capabilities of Bulgaria through the implementation of various projects. For this purpose, “Sofia Tech Park” will partner with private and public institutions in order to create and manage a unique environment for innovation, build and implement educational programs and provide support to the commercialization of new technologies, products and services. The most fundamental project of the company is creating the first science and technology park in Bulgaria. The park is expected to become a prestigious location for national, regional and global researchers and innovative companies, showing examples of knowledge. The objective of this project is to accelerate the competitiveness of science and entrepreneurship in Bulgaria by improving the knowledge exchange between academia and business, supporting startups and innovative ideas and thus catalyzing the process of commercialization of research. Serving as a bridge between the scientific and business communities, the John Atanasoff Innovation Forum is an event center that hosts a variety of events thematically related to the main focus areas of the Science and Technology Park – science, information and communication technologies, innovation, education and green energy.
The Science and Technology Park is located on 111 Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd. The main car entrance is located near the “Aviation Square”. There is a paid multi-story parking in the park. Pedestrian access to the park is also near the “Aviation Square”, as well as through the pedestrian bridge over the “Tsarigradsko Shosse” Blvd.
Near the park there are many BUS stops:
- “Sofia Tech Park”: Bus routes 306 and 84 and Trolley routes 5 and 8
- “Square of aviation”: Bus routes 1, 3, 5, 6, 280, 294, 305 and 306 and Trolley routes 4, 5, 8 and 11
- “Hospital St. Anna”: Bus routes 1, 3, 5, 213, 305, 6, 76, 204, 604, 505, 304
Instructions for using the parking system
- A ticket is issued at the entrance barrier of the Park.
- All vehicles should move only along the main alley of the Park in the direction to and from the “Multilevel parking” building.
- At the front barrier of the “Multilevel parking” building the ticket must be validated and kept till you exit the park.
- You could pay at the payment devices on the ground level of the “Multilevel parking” building or at the reception of the “Incubator” building. After payment is made you will have 15 minutes to leave the Park.
- At the exit barrier of the “Multilevel parking” building ticket is validated and returned.
- At the exit barrier of the Park the ticket will be gathered.
- Up to 15min stay – free
- After 15min – 1 BGN per hour
- The parking fee is payable upon exit at the ticket payment machines at levels +1 and +2 in the Parking. In case of lost, stolen or damaged parking ticket or access card, a fine is imposed in the amount of 20 BGN.