B2I Matchmaking event
B2I (business-to-investors) matchmaking event: Eco-innovation goes big
A business-to-investors (B2I) matchmaking event is scheduled on Wednesday 26 October 2016 from 14h00 to 18h00 in Tallinn, Estonia. It will bring together the most promising companies, active in several Eco-innovation sectors, and "cleantech" investors in bilateral meetings.
Pre-registered Cleantech businesses from all over Europe will present their business ideas to investors, large investment funds, venture capitalists, crowd funders, business angels.
After a public coaching session, two companies will present their business ideas to the investors in a public pitching session, with "live" feedback on their pitches. This will be followed by bilateral meetings with investors.
Structure of the B2I:Part 1:
- 14.00 - 14.30: Public coaching on "pitching" for companies by Dessislava Boneva, Senior Business Development, TECH TOUR, in parallel: briefing to investors on the pitching event by Alyssa Jade McDonald-Baertl, Founder, Blyss GmbH.
- 14.30 – 15.00: Introduction to the afternoon and public pitching of two companies (Marcello Somma, FATER s.p.a. and Silvia Fluch, Ecoduna)
- 15.00 - 15.10: Feedback on public pitching by Dessislava Boneva
- 15.10 - 15.30: Coffee break and time for companies to prepare their pitches
- 15.30 - 18.30: B2I bilateral meetings
- 18.00 - 19.30: Debriefing and investors feedback + Cocktail (upon invitation only) - Investors debriefing on the pitching and meet Didier Gambier, Head of Department, Department B - LIFE and H2020 Energy at the Executive Agency for SMEs, to share investment opportunities arising for them out of EU funding on Eco-innovation
List of investors attending the B2I:
Achinger GmbH, Sonntagmorgen GmbH, angel and entrepreneur-based investment, FiduCon representing corporate-oriented and family investment, SITRA - The Finnish Innovation Fund, BASF Venture Capital, Cleantech Invest, Tip Ventures, Piraeus Bank, Vasiliki Baliaka - representing family investment and international partnership type investment, Josef Ali - sovereign and developing market investment and European Investment Bank.
This matchmaking event is organised in collaboration with the Executive Agency for SMEs of the Commission (EASME).
Venue: House of the Blackheads, Kesklinn, Tallinn, Estonia. Visit the practical information section.