Official delivery of Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) Ceremony
Technologies verified or under verification by ETV will be presented at the 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation where the Statements of Verification will be officially delivered to technology developers. This event is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 26 October 2016 from 18h15 to 19h00. A cocktail reception will take place after the ceremony.
A Statement of Verification is the end product of verification under ETV, a document that ascertains the performance of an innovative environmental technology and enables it to be differentiated from existing, competing technologies. Technologies having achieved the verification process between May 2015 and October 2016 will participate in the official delivery ceremony.
Verified technologies attending the ceremony:
- Technology 1: BacTerminator® Dental represented by Michael Wick, CEO, Adept Water Technologies
- Technology 2: BioFibra® BF-LHE-01 represented by Didier Lanquetin, Environmental Manager, FuturaMat
- Technology 3: Bio-Com System represented by Piotr Jurkowiecki, Managing Director, SELMA sp. z o.o. sp.komandytowa
- Technology 4: COGEN'AIR - Solar panels with combined PV and thermal production represented by Sebastien Ackermann, President, Base sarl
- Technology 5: PURROT represented by Anders Tange, CEO, PurFil Aps
- Technology 6: VRT – Vacuum Rain Tank represented by Andrea Invernizzi, Engineer, Pozzoli Depurazione SRL
Participants of the Official delivery of ETV Statements of Verification Ceremony are invited to attend:
- The matchmaking event on Wednesday 26 October 2016 from 14h00 to 18h00;
- The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation on Thursday 27 October 2016 from 09h00 to 17h45 and Friday 28 October 2016 from 9h00 to 13h00;
- The European Business Awards for the Environment (EBAE) Ceremony on Thursday 27 October 2016 from 18h30 to 22h30. The ceremony will be followed by a cocktail reception.
Admission for the Official delivery of ETV Statements of Verification Ceremony, the matchmaking event, the Forum and the EBAE Ceremony is FREE but registration is required. A common registration system has been created for all these events. Go to the Registration section if you want to attend one or all of them.
This event will not be interpreted
About Environmental Technology Verification (ETV)
ETV provides credible third-party verification of the performance of innovative environmental technologies. This helps technology developers, in particular SMEs, differentiate their technologies from that of competitors and convince their first customers and investors that their technologies perform as claimed.
The EU ETV pilot programme has been running since December 2012 in three technology areas: water treatment and monitoring; energy; and materials, waste and resources. Until now, over 175 companies have undertaken the first step of the ETV procedure, 62 have signed for the complete verification process and 12 technologies have been fully verified and the Statements of Verification published in the EU ETV website.
Please visit the website for more information