Benefits for Members
Membership in Phase 2 of the EU B@B Platform gives organisations a number of benefits, including:
- Recognition, improved brand identity and business reputation through opportunities to showcase activities at the EU level and participate in pioneering work in the workstreams. Demonstrate that your company is a first mover in environmentally responsible activities. Full members are able to use the B@B logo on their materials.
- Risk Management – manage supply chain risks through sustainable sourcing of supplies. Ensure that your company is pioneering in environmental sustainability in order to reduce risks related to possible future legislation.
- Opportunities to directly engage with the Commission.
- Opportunities for networking with peers and mutual learning through sharing experiences, networking and collaborating with like-minded organisations.
- A quarterly newsletter focusing on progress and outputs from the workstreams, signposting new content on the B@B website, and links to other relevant developments.
- Links to other networks at the national and international level.
All members will be given the opportunity to comment on the outputs and the work of the platform.