Welcome to the European Union Eco-label Homepage
The Flower is the symbol of the European Eco-label – your guide
to greener products and services.
It is a voluntary scheme designed to encourage businesses to market
products and services that are kinder to the environment and for European
- including public and private purchasers - to easily identify them.
You can find the Flower throughout the European Union as well as
in Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland. The European Eco-label is part
of a broader strategy aimed at promoting sustainable consumption and
- Rules for the Ecolabel Communication Award for outstanding communication on the Flower online!
- A Family Hotel Leads the Way for More Ecolabelled
- Ecolabelled Products at BioStyl Fair
- Linking Producers and Retailers at the PLMA Fair
- Green Efforts Rewarded: The first hotel in Ireland ecolabelled
- A visit to Europropre: The Ecolabel was omnipresent
- EXPOFLOR 2009: Promotion of the Flower for Growing Media and Soil
- The EU Ecolabel under the Spotlight during
French Sustainability Week
- Springtime: Flower Power at ITB
- Bucharest Gains Awareness on Green Public
and the Ecolabel
- Unep training programme on Ecolabel
- Promotion of the European Ecolabel in Various Tourism Fairs: Austria, Italy, Czech Republic and France
- Awareness of
the EU Flower is gaining momentum in Finland
- Learning by
playing: ecolabel games for children
- The first
ecolabelled hotel outside Europe is Turkish!
- French Ecolabel Communication Award 2008: Three holders awarded
- Ecolabel Days in Hungarian Office Depot Shops
- Les Fontaines Business Centre: Beautiful, Peaceful… and Ecolabelled!
[Read all the news]