Enterprise Europe Network: tourism and cultural heritage
The Entreprise Europe Network helps small companies make the most of business opportunities in the EU.
The Tourism and Cultural Heritage group also provides various services to companies in that sector:
- finding business partners for tourism products and services throughout Europe
- promoting new technologies for tourism and cultural heritage at national and European level
- arranging bilateral meetings with potential partners at tourism and cultural heritage fairs and company missions to visit potential partners, notably in the context of the "mission for growth initiative"
- advising companies on funding opportunities and helping them apply for EU grants
- promoting and implementing multidisciplinary research projects in the field of tourism and cultural heritage
- providing information about relevant international conferences and workshops
- providing guidelines on starting a business in tourism
- communicating small business interests and concerns to EU policy makers.