EDEN Network Workshop - Brussels, 28/09/2010
The European Commission hosted the 4th EDEN Network meeting on 28 September 2010 in Brussels.
The meeting mainly focused on the Vision, Mission and Objectives of the EDEN Network and its Management Structure. Two EDEN Network Working Groups (Working Group on Branding and Working Group on Organisational issues) have been set up and have presented their working plans.
The exchange of views with the EDEN Ambassadors also took place. Finally, four CIP projects 2009 “Knowledge networks for the competitiveness and sustainability of European Tourism” have been presented to the EDEN network members.
The following documents include the programme, presentations given during the meeting, the Brussels Declaration signed by the new EDEN Network members as well as the conclusions of the meeting.
- EDEN Network meeting Programme [79 KB]
- EDEN Network meeting Conclusions [636 KB]
- Mr. Antonio Pezzano - EDEN Network facilitator: presentation of EDEN Network Aspirations [345 KB]
- Mrs Anya Niewierra - CEO / Algemeen Directeur Tourist Board South Limburg: EDEN Branding project proposal [16 KB]
- Mr Massimo Canalicchio - Slowtour: Knowledge networks for the competitiveness and sustainability of European Tourism [2 MB]
- Mrs Henna Konu - STEPPA: Sustainable Tourism in Enterprises, Parks and Protected Areas [55 KB]
- Mr Angeliki Rossolatou: the EOS CODE Project [116 KB]
- Mr Christian Baumgartner - Naturefriends International: Landscape of the Year [2 MB]
- Brussels Declaration on the European Network of Destinations of Excellence for Sustainable Tourism [603 KB]