"50,000 tourists" - participating countries and organisations
France, Italy, Lithuania, Greece, Romania, Slovakia, Poland, Portugal, Spain.
Hungary, Cyprus and Malta are also interested in participating in the pilot initiative.
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay
Air France, Alitalia, British Airways, Iberia, the Lufthansa Group, TAP Portugal
The European Tour Operators Association (ETOA), the European Travel Agents' and Tour Operators’ associations (ECTAA), Amadeus IT, Corte Inglés.
- Memorandum of understanding [21 KB] / Addendum - Greece [19 KB] / Addendum - Romania [18 KB] / Addendum - Slovak Republic / Addendum - Malta
- Chile - letter of intent [417 KB]
- Brazil - joint declaration [74 KB]
- Argentina - joint declaration [83 KB]
- Uruguay - joint declaration [304 KB]
- Mexico - joint declaration [719 KB]
- Colombia - joint declaration [11 KB]
- TUI Travel plc - declaration of willingness to participate [222 KB]
- Amadeus - declaration of commitment [395 KB]
- (Spanish only) [310 KB]