European Multi Stakeholder Forum on Electronic Invoicing
The Forum has been set up by the Commission and brings together key actors from the private and public sector of all Member States. It provides a unique platform to exchange experiences and best practices which can pave the way to the broad-scale adoption of e-invoicing at both national and EU level.
The Forum will monitor the uptake of e-invoicing in all Member States. It should also help the Commission in identifying further measures to facilitate the mass adoption of e-invoicing across borders.
First recommendations are expected to be presented and discussed in the first half of 2012.
1st meeting 13 September 2011 - Brussels (midday express)
2nd meeting 6 March 2012 - Brussels
3rd meeting 26 September 2012 - Brussels
4th meeting 7 March 2013 Brussels
5th meeting 1 October 2013 Brussels
Interim reports adopted (September 2012)
- Activity 1 [5 MB]
- Activity 2 Consultation report [658 KB] , executive summary [22 KB] and Profile for adoption models [90 KB]
- Activity 3 [606 KB]
- Activity 4 Approach & Progress report [465 KB] and Glossary [66 KB]
Final reports adopted (October 2013)
- Agenda [19 KB]
- Activity 2 (Public procurement [598 KB] and SME [284 KB] )
- Activity 3 [250 KB] : Solutions for Remaining Cross-Border Issues
- Activity 4 [283 KB] : Recommendation on the use of a Sematic Data Model to support Interoperability for Electronic Invoicing
The establishment of the “European Multi-Stakeholder Forum” has been announced in the Communication Reaping the benefits of electronic invoicing for Europe (see IP/10/1645).
The Forum consists of 63 members representing public administrations, standardisation bodies and the user and provider side of the market.