Key Enabling Technologies and Digital Economy
Boosting e-Business for small and medium-sized enterprises
Publications & Studies
- Study on Competitiveness of the EU SMEs in the ICT services industry [7 MB]
- 200 EU SME e-Business cases [14 MB]
- eBSN report 2003-2009: How public policies help SMEs to thrive by fostering ICT-enabled innovation
- "eBusiness Guide for SMEs"
- "Report: "The policy mix for e-Business use by SMEs: Inspiration from Denmark, Finland and other countries"
- "The Global Information Technology Report 2007-2008 (World Economic Forum)"
- "Sectoral e-Business Policies in Support of SMEs: innovative approaches, good practices and lessons to be learned"
- "eBSN 2003-2006: Achievements and the way forward"
- Impact Assessment of Regional & National E-Business Policies
- 2006 European Charter for Small Enterprises - Member States
- Council conclusions on Adapting e-Business Policies in a changing Environment
- Adapting e-business policies in a changing environment: The lessons of the Go Digital initiative and the challenges ahead.
- Final benchmarking report on national and regional policies in support of e-business for SMEs
- Council Conclusions on the impact of the e-economy on the competitiveness of European enterprises
- Synthesis Report - Benchmarking National and Regional e-Business Policies
- Communication on Helping SMEs to "Go Digital"