Legal barriers to e-business - Contributions
The European Commission has a strong interest, from an enterprise policy view, to identify any remaining legal barriers in e-business, in order to promote the efficient use of e-business as a tool to enhance the competitiveness of European enterprises. To this end, an online consultation on legal barriers in e-business was launched in 2003.
Business associations, Chambers of Commerce and other organisations were invited to provide the Commission with their views about existing legal problems in e-business.
- The German Bankers' Association, Germany [DE [508 KB] ]
- BITKOM e.V., Germany [DE [40 KB] ]
- CEO (Centrum Pro Elektronicky Obchod), Czech Republic [39 KB]
- ECP.NL, The Netherlands [35 KB]
- EMOTA (European Mail Order and Distance Selling Trade Association), Belgium [42 KB]
- Eurochambres, Belgium [69 KB]
- EuroISPA (European Internet Services Providers Association), Belgium [56 KB]
- FEDERCOMIN (Federazione delle enterprises delle communications e dell'informatica), Italy [83 KB]
- FBA (Finnish Bankers' Association), Finland [FI [13 KB] ]
- FPE (Flexible Packaging Europe), The Netherlands [290 KB]
- ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association), UK [45 KB]
- MPA (Motion Pictures Association), European Office, Belgium [45 KB]
- UEAPM ( European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), Belgium [20 KB]