Low Voltage Directive - Working party documents
The Working Party (LVD WP) is the working party to deal with general policy issues related to the management and implementation of the Directive, chaired by the Commission and involving Member States, Standardisers, Notified Bodies, Industry and other interested parties.
LVD WP Documents are not legally binding. They aim at clarifying certain provisions or elements of the Directive.
Documents adopted or endorsed by LVD WP:
- Obligation to put the two digits of the year in the Declaration of Conformity [21 KB]
- New declaration of ADCO on child appealing appliances [32 KB]
- Socket outlet with switch [33 KB]
- Legal Framework for the placing on the market of Electric vehicles and related equipment [22 KB]
- CE marking in cord sets [28 KB]