Information on the placing on the market of pyrotechnic articles.
Publication of references (OJ C 304 of 15.10.2011) of harmonised standards for the implementation of Directive 2007/23/EC
- Publication of references
- Commission Decision 2011/482/EU requiring a review of standard EN 15947 after a formal objection
Directive 2007/23/EC of 23 May 2007 on the placing on the market of pyrotechnic articles
On 21 November 2011, as part of a package aligning nine product safety Directives to Decision EC No 768/2008 establishing a common framework for the marketing of products, the Commission proposed a recast of the Directive [350 KB] .
List of notified bodies:
- Nando database (click on 'Directive' and '2007/23/EC - Pyrotechnic articles')
Guidance documents and agreed interpretations of the Forum of Notified Bodies:
- Pyrotechnic Families Guidance
- Guidance on conformity assessment procedures