Assessment of the Business Impact of the Proposals made in the White Paper
The European Commission launched a study on the Assessment of the Business Impact of the proposals made in the White Paper to provide information on the cost-effectiveness of a variety of possible measures and procedures.
- Executive summary [91 KB] of the study prepared by RPA and Statistics Sweden in June 2002
- Assessment of the Business Impact [1009 KB] of New Regulations in the Chemicals Sector prepared by RPA and Statistics Sweden in June 2002
A second phase of this study
- examined the combined costs [104 KB] [103 KB] of REACH and agency fees;
- developed and evaluated scenarios in relation to substances in articles [294 KB] [294 KB] ; and
- examined whether there are ways of implementing REACH that could minimise the level of product rationalisation [141 KB] [141 KB] .
See also the Stakeholders' Conference on the Business Impact of the new Chemicals Policy of 21 May 2002.