Refrigerating and freezing equipment - ENTR LOT 1
As required by the first Ecodesign Working Plan, the work on professional refrigeration products (ENTR Lot 1) has included:
- Professional storage cabinets;
- Blast cabinets;
- Walk-in cold rooms;
- Refrigeration process chillers;
- Condensing units
- an Ecodesign preparatory study
- a meeting of the Ecodesign Consultation Forum [127 KB] on 19 January 2012
- an Impact Assessment study, including stakeholder consultation from May to July 2012
An expert meeting with the Member States expert group on the draft Energy Labelling Delegated Regulation on professional refrigerated storage cabinets and the Regulatory Committee vote on the draft Ecodesign regulation for professional refrigerated storage cabinets, blast cabinets, process chillers and condensing units occurred on April 28th and 29th 2014.
Adoption of the two measures and publication on the Official Journal of the European Union are expected before the end of 2014.