Stakeholders' conference on the future of Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs (April 2010)
The conference gathered about 200 stakeholders of the "Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs", i.e. intermediary organisations, new and host entrepreneurs having participated in an exchange, the support office and other relevant stakeholders such as business organisations working with SMEs and organisations involved in other mobility programmes.
The objectives of the conference were to collect feedback from the stakeholders in order to evaluate the ongoing "Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs" scheme and to better fine-tune the Preparatory action and the upcoming permanent programme.
- Welcome and Opening [43 KB] Marko Curavic, Head of Unit/DG Enterprise and Industry
- Achievements of the Programme [3 MB] Christian Weinberger, Advisor/DG Enterprise and Industry
- Steps toward a permanent Programme [327 KB] Marko Curavic, Head of Unit/DG Enterprise and Industry
- Evaluation of the current Programme [655 KB] Jack Malan, Centre for Strategy & Evaluation Services LLP (CSES)
- Theme A: How to ensure an efficient network of Intermediary Organisations? [94 KB]
- Theme B: What are the conditions for a smooth stay? [84 KB]
- Theme C: What should be the profile of the participating entrepreneurs? [18 KB]
- Theme D: How to improve the matchmaking process? [33 KB]
- Theme E: How to improve the visibility of Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? [25 KB]
- Theme F: How to maximize the results of the scheme? (sub-group interpreted) [87 KB]
- Synergies with other mobility schemes
- Brainstorming Digest [34 KB]