Call for proposals and projects
Projects to be co-financed will focus on one of the following objectives (priority areas):
- Creating trans-European models for primary and secondary school teachers to support the development of their skills and methods in applying entrepreneurial learning to different teaching subjects and to different contexts.
- Developing, organising and executing cross-European training/education workshops for teachers of entrepreneurship at institutions of higher education (universities, colleges, business schools, universities of applied sciences, etc.)
- Creating a European online platform for teachers/educators to enable the cross-border exchange of good practice, methods and teaching materials in the field of entrepreneurship education.
- Developing and testing a European common framework of tools and indicators to assess entrepreneurial mindsets, attitudes and skills acquired by students in entrepreneurship education.
Short description of projects
|TES [387 KB]||YEADC [562 KB]||EEC [314 KB]||CONEEECT [186 KB]||NETT [68 KB]||ENTREDU [205 KB]||ASTEE [298 KB]|
List of awarded proposals [107 KB]
Description of the call (Technical specifications [109 KB] )
As an outcome of the call, 9 projects received financial support from the Commission. All projects started in December 2009.
Awarded projects address issues such as:
- establishing a cross-European summer academy for entrepreneurship professors;
- fostering entrepreneurship among female university graduates;
- developing innovative and practice-based teaching materials;
- fostering the entrepreneurial mindsets of young people through games, competitions, campaigns, etc
Summaries of completed projects