Leonardo da Vinci Programme: How to apply?
Who can participate?
People of any working age can participate. However, individuals wishing to participate should seek an organisation running a project; you cannot apply directly to the Commission.
In general, the programme provides support to training activities organised by:
- Enterprises, in particular SMEs;
- Public authorities at local, regional or national level;
- Public or private companies;
- Employers' associations;
- Professional organisations (including Chambers of Commerce, Crafts or others);
- Social partners (trade unions, professional organisations, etc.).
Organisations in the following countries may participate: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, and Turkey.
Rules of participation
- Are you running a small enterprise or are you a craftsman...
- Are you an apprentice or a young person in initial vocational training...
- Are you a professional involved in vocational education and training...
- Or you are unemployed...
...and you are interested in mobility programmes?
In all cases, the national agency for the implementation of the Life Long Learning Programme in your country will help and advise you on how to prepare a project, or to participate in existing or future projects.