2011 SBA Conference Budapest
The Conference "Mobilising SMEs for the Future of Europe"
The Small Business Act for Europe & European Enterprise Awards 2011: exchange of good practices
24 – 25 May 2011, Gödöllő, near Budapest, Hungary
Hosted by the Hungarian Presidency of the EU
- focuses on local and regional solutions to the key challenges facing SMEs;
- key-note speakers on:
- implementing the Small Business Act (SBA) for Europe in the Member States
- moving forward with implementing the SBA
- workshop with inspiring local and regional examples of best practice
- is aimed at local and regional public authorities, business organisations, and experts from Member States' national and regional administrations
Venue: Gödöllő Castle, Gödöllő, near Budapest, Hungary
Conference programme [2 MB]
Addendum to the programme [53 KB]
The registration is closed.