"Low values contracts" procedures
Prior Information in relation to low value contracts < €60,000
This publication is made pursuant to Article 124.1.b Rules of Application of the Financial Regulation that provides for ex ante publication on the Institutions' websites of contracts with a value up to €60 000.
This publication has an indicative value and constitutes no obligation to award for DG Enterprise and Industry nor to invite to tender for low value contracts procedures any economic operator having expressed its interest in participating.
Only the candidates invited by the contracting authority to participate in a procedure for awarding low value contracts will be admissible.
Economic operators interested in the subjects listed below may express their interest by writing to email@example.com.
DG Enterprise and Industry may launch low value contracts in relation to the following subjects:
- Technical assistance in relation to information and communication: printing and editing, IT services, Internet related services, audiovisual services, promotional gadgets;
- Technical assistance in relation to human resources management: training activities, meetings, organisation of away days, team buildings;
- Technical support in conferences and workshops for the development of contents and the provision of speakers;
- Technical assistance in organising conferences and workshops: facilities, conference rooms, catering, IT equipment, audiovisual equipment, hostesses, printing and edition services, miscellaneous services, advertisement services;
- Studies providing economic data and analyses in relation to specific sectors;
- Studies of an economic nature in relation to state aid, competition, competiveness of economic sectors or impact assessments;
- Technical assistance linked to the evaluation or ex-post audit in relation to sectors and policies;
- Technical assistance linked to the development and follow-up of our Internal Market Directives by seeking provision of expertise in relation to a specific Directive or Policy.
- Technical assistance linked to the development and follow-up of various DG Enterprise and Industry policies.
- Evaluation of the implementation of the recommendations of the evaluation of the actions carried out for the promotion of SMEs in the European Standardization area.
The indicative yearly total budget for such actions ranges from €500,000 to €1,000,000.
The indicative total number of low value contracts to be concluded ranges from 5 to 15.
These contracts are normally launched evenly across the year with one contract on average per month.
The personal data collected in relation to this prior information notice shall be made available on request to the various services of DG Enterprise and Industry and will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data.
Any entity having expressed its interest shall have the right of access to his/her personal data and the right to rectify any such data that is inaccurate or incomplete. Should you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, they should be addressed to ENTR-FINANCIAL-UNIT-PROCUREMENT-GRANT-MANAGEMENT@ec.europa.eu. Any entity shall have right of recourse at any time to the European Data Protection Supervisor.