Detailed information about facts and figures
The Staff Working Document that accompanies the Communication on Raw Materials Initiative [125 KB] contains detailed information about facts and figures of the raw materials sector in the EU.
You will find relevant facts and figures about raw materials by reading the Commission Staff Working Document [225 KB] [225 KB] accompanying the Communication on the Raw Materials Initiative.
- Metal concentrates and ores - net imports as % of apparent consumption [225 KB]
- Top three producing mining regions for selected metallic minerals [225 KB]
- Top three producing mining regions for selected industrial minerals [225 KB]
- Major global producers of selected high-tech metals [225 KB]
- Selected "high-tech materials" applications for innovative "environmental technologies" [225 KB]
- Real price indices of metallic minerals and crude oil (1948-2007) [225 KB]
- Global mining exploration expenditure [225 KB]
- Examples of non-energy raw material export restrictions [225 KB]
- Market structure of metal mining companies [225 KB]
- Overview of mergers and acquisitions in the mining sector [225 KB]
- Resource-rich countries in Sub-Saharan Africa [225 KB]