Conferences and presentation in 2009-2008
- December 2009, Cairo – Regional seminar on small business and innovation – discussion of policies, programmes and good practice with experts from Mediterranean countries and the Western Balkans.
- October, 2009, Stockholm – From the European Charter for Small Enterprises to the Small Business Act, attended by representatives from all 9 Mediterranean partner countries. The Med workshop featured presentations on:
- benchmarking [614 KB] by John Farnell (European Commission)
- [413 KB] by Latifa Echihabi (ANPME, Morocco).
- With the help of the European Training Foundation, entrepreneurship education and female entrepreneurship have become prominent on the agenda of Euro-Mediterranean industrial cooperation, as demonstrated by recent events in Zagreb, Cairo and Istanbul.