Regional Innovation Monitor Plus
In the context of the objectives set in the European Commission's Europe 2020 strategy and specifically the Innovation Union flagship action, the Regional Innovation Monitor Plus (RIM Plus) project provides a unique platform for sharing knowledge and know-how on major innovation policy trends in European Union (EU) regions.
Based on the work of a network of experts, RIM Plus provides detailed information on regional innovation policies for 20 EU Member States: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
The core of the RIM Plus service is a knowledge base of information on some 200 regions, including
- An online 'inventory' of regional innovation policy measures, policy documents, organisations
- A single access point for good practice dissemination on regional innovation policy in Europe
- A network of regional experts with thematic specialisation and provision of Knowledge hub services*.
- An organisation of a series of policy events
- A new communication platform for innovation stakeholders
In order to facilitate the users of the RIM Plus access to a broad knowledge base about how to collect and interpret data and information available of the RIM Plus webpages, a special email account was established. Regional stakeholders can contact the RIM Plus team at this address for specific requests [email@example.com]More about RIM