World's largest biotech and pharma event : The BIO International Convention Veröffentlicht am: 11/06/2014, Letzte Aktualisierung: 12/06/2014
The BIO International Convention is bringing together over 15.000 leaders from the academic, scientific, government and business communities to make connections and drive change on the key issues influencing life science growth and development.
The Commission's presence is co-ordinated by DG Enterprise and Industry in co-operation with DG Research and Innovation, DG Health and Consumers and the European Medicines Agency.
Meet us at our pavilion #5349 !
Sessions with EC contribution
Tuesday, 24 June
- Innovation in Life Sciences and Health Care : the European Response
(Track International Market Briefings)
> 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm, Room 5
- Private-Public partnership on bio-based industry : a European love story?
> 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm, Food and Agriculture Pavilion
- Mining for Gold – Creating Business Opportunities from Publically Funded
Collaborative Research (Track International Market Briefings)
> 3:15 pm - 4:00 pm, Room 5B
- Early stage government funding programs for life sciences startups: best
practices from experiences in the USA and the European Union (Track
International Market Briefings)
> 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm, Room 5B
Wednesday, 25 June
- European Medicines Agency: Support to SMEs
> 10:30 am - 11:15 am, EC booth: #5349
- Global Cluster Biomaker Directory and Workshop – Bringing global clusters
> 10:30 am - 12.30 pm, Bio Theatre
- US launch of the Joint EuropaBio & EY Report
“Biotechnology in Europe: The tax, finance and regulatory framework and
global policy comparison”
> 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm, EC booth: #5349
- Developing TB vaccines – A new business model based
on shared technical, financial and market risks (Track: Vaccines & Global
> 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Room 10
- Early stage government funding programs for life sciences strtups:
best practices from experiences in the USA and the European Union
> 4:30 pm -5:30 pm, EC booth: #5349