Info Day: EU funding for tourism Paskelbta: 31/01/2014, Paskutinį kartą atnaujinta: 25/11/2014
|Renginio data:||20/03 > 20/03/2014|
Building Charlemagne - Room De Gasperi
Rue de la Loi 170 - 1000 Brussels - (Belgium)
|Įtraukti į savo kalendorių|
The Info Day on EU funding for Tourism presented the EU programmes and support that are available under the 2014 - 2020 financial framework for initiatives in the tourism sector.
The info day focused on the most important EU programmes for the tourism sector and answered practical questions about:
- types of tourism-related actions eligible for funding;
- types and levels of funding;
- who can apply;
- how to apply.
Programmes covered include:
- European Regional Development fund;
- European Agriculture and Rural Development Fund;
- Creative Europe Programme.
A webstream of the meeting that took place on 20 March 2014 is available.