- Żmien ta’ skadenza:
This call aims to provide support services to assist EU SMEs to both protect and enforce their intellectual property rights in or relating to China. The target audience is both European SMEs in the EU and those already present in or investing in or otherwise doing business in China.
The specific objectives are:
- Providing EU SMEs with first line advice services,
- Developing and providing state-of-the-art materials for legal background support for EU SMEs.
- Providing trainers and state-of-the-art training materials
- Report on the latest IPR developments and available support for enforcement.
- Providing the contents of a multi-lingual web portal for IPR protection in China, focusing on how to protect IPR in typical business situations.
- Monitor selected IPR cases and follow IP policy affecting SMEs
- Presence at trade fairs or ‘partenariat’ events
- Providing basic support for initial contacts with local law enforcement agencies
This list of support services is not exhaustive.