Design, Implementation, Promotion and Marketing of Accessible Tourism Itineraries 102/G/ENT/PPA/13/511 Publié le: 26/08/2013, Dernière mise à jour: 23/01/2014
The specific objectives of this call are:
- To foster adaptation of tourism products and services to the needs of people with special access needs
- To promote equal opportunity and social inclusion of people with special access needs
- To improve skills and training with relation to accessibility in the tourism supply chain
- To help mainstreaming accessibility in all segments of the tourism supply chain, while at the same time creating a seamless chain of accessibility in tourism
- To promote, market and disseminate best practices in accessible tourism
- To provide adequate support and guidance to SMEs
- To enhance the quality and diversify the offer of accessible tourism experiences in Europe
The proposals should aim at achieving the following expected results:
- New partnerships and better cooperation amongst local authorities/relevant tourism authorities and agencies, tourism operators, in particular SMEs, training providers and disability stakeholders
- A stronger focus on accessibility in local tourism development agendas and strategies
- Creation of a "critical mass" of accessible destinations, attractions, sites and tourism-related services, as mainstream products providing quality and value-for-money
- Better trained staff, better skills, higher satisfaction levels form travellers and a more positive image of the destinations concerned, thus boosting the overall image of Europe as a tourism destination
- Attracting more tourists, and maintaining viable tourism flows in the low-season.
- Positive returns for businesses, especially SMEs and micro-SMEs
Maximum EU Contribution per project : € 125.000
Specific Programme: Preparatory Action " Tourism and accessibility for all".
The link to access the Submission and Evaluation Program(SEP) where you are able to submit and upload all your information is: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/submission/manage/login?callId=102-G-ENT-PPA-13-511
Please read the Guide for Applicants (see below) very carefully before starting the electronic submission. You will also find the SEP Guide for Submission on the SEP website.
Please note that the deadline for electronic submission is 22 October 2013, 17.00 hours (Brussels time).
As additional information (including the updated list of the call's questions & answers) shall be posted on this webpage during the publication stage, we encourage you to visit this page regularly.
Questions on this call for proposals can be submitted in writing by sending an e-mail (see Contact).