|Renginio data:||20/11 > 21/11/2013|
Parc des expositions
Paris Nord Villepinte - 93420 Paris - (France)
- Įtraukti į savo kalendorių
DG Enterprise and Industry is now organizing the second Security Research Event (SRE) 2013 to take place on 20 – 21 November 2013 at the 18th edition of Milipol, the international exhibition of internal State security, held in Paris, France.
The main subject of the SRE 2013 will be the European Commission’s initiatives to meet the challenge of providing a more secure society by 2020.
As the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) is getting to its end, it is now time to launch Horizon 2020 (2014-2020) the new financial instrument aimed at securing Europe's global competitiveness and tackling societal challenges, including the advancement toward more secure societies.
Milipol Paris 2013 provides a timely occasion to the European Commission to announce the numerous opportunities to actively contribute to meet the "Secure Societies" challenge by implementing future EU Security Research, which Horizon 2020 will offer to industry, academia and end-users of security technologies from 2014 on.
Furthermore, the Commission will seize the occasion of its first presence at Milipol Paris 2013 to present the latest advancements in the implementation of the EU Security Industrial Policy, since the adoption of the "Security Industrial Policy and Action Plan" in July 2012, as well as to reflect on the international dimension of security by highlighting Major Events as concrete opportunities to promote a higher level of citizens' security within and outside the EU.
The Security Research Event organised by the European Commission at this biennial high level international fair in Paris, with more than 1000 exhibitors and 30.000 foreseen participants and decision-makers from over 150 countries, will combine:
1. A two half-day conference divided into 5 thematic sessions, highlighting special topics of interest:
- Horizon 2020: Meeting the Challenge of More Secure Societies
- Many Stars for a Brighter Future: FP7 Flagships
- Ethically Compliant Technologies: an Opportunity or a Dream?
- A Security Industrial Policy at the Service of the Citizens and the Economy
- Strengthening the International Dimension of Security. The Example of Major Events
2. A four-day exhibition based on eight FP7 success-story projects selected by the Commission to show key EU security research achievements, and providing a stage to foster networking opportunities with other MILIPOL exhibitors and visitors.
If you are interested in attending, please register online as soon as possible at the following link.
Participation in the European Commission’s Security Research Event 2013 will be free of charge; the agenda will be soon published here.
Please note that the European Commission under no circumstances can be held liable for any changes in the program or its cancelation.
Dokumentai ir nuorodos
- MILIPOL Paris 2013 agenda (421 KB)
Security Research Team