84/G/ENT/SAT/13/7028 — Support to internat. activities: Information, Training and Assistance Centre for the European GNSS programmes in Latin America Veröffentlicht am: 19/07/2013, Letzte Aktualisierung: 18/09/2013
84/G/ENT/SAT/13/7028 — Support to internat. activities: Information, Training and Assistance Centre for the European GNSS programmes in Latin America
The objective of this action is to continue to support activities related to providing visibility of the EU GNSS Programmes in Latin America and fostering closer contacts between EU and Latin America's entities involved in GNSS.
This support aims to achieve the following results:
- Maintaining visibility of the EU GNSS Programmes in Latin America via the implementation of a media strategy and a Galileo
Information Centre with a dedicated web site;
- Exchanging expertise on GNSS;
- Fostering closer contacts between entities involved in GNSS-related R&D and research funding organisations;
- Matchmaking for representatives of the EU and Latin America's industries to establish a dialogue between investors and innovative companies working in the area of GNSS;
- Organising joint workshops for mutual information exchange on the European GNSS Programmes;
Applicants should be private or public organisations based in the targeted country/region (Brazil, Argentina, Chile) or based in the European Union with operations in the targeted country/region:
- the 27 countries of the European Union;
- Brazil, Argentina, Chile
Questions on this call for proposals can be submitted in writing by sending an e-mail to : ENTR-CFP-13-7028-SAT@ec.europa.eu
Additional information may be posted on this webpage during the publication stage - therefore, we encourage you to visit this page regularly.
Please find the Call text and other relevant documentation below.
Please note that electronic submissions of project proposals using the EPSS system are mandatory this year.
Please follow this link to upload and submit your proposal.
Part B documents prepared on the basis of the templates provided on this webpage before the activation of the Electronic Proposals Submission System may also be uploaded by following this link.
Please read the Guide for Applicants (see below) very carefully before starting the electronic submission. You will also find the EPSS Guide for Submission on the EPSS website.