Facilitating transnational low season tourism exchanges in Europe encouraging Senior Citizens to travel Offentliggjort den: 27/06/2013, Seneste opdatering: 28/06/2013
- Sidste frist:
This call for proposals aims to facilitate transnational tourism flows of seniors within Europe in the low season with a view to:
The specific objectives of this call and the possible activities (lists are not exhaustive and provided only for general reference) to implement them are the following:
a) To set up and/or strengthen public and private partnerships at European, national and/or regional levels, with the participation of tourism SMEs, with a view to facilitate transnational tourism exchanges for seniors in the low season within Europe.
b) To develop innovative and sustainable transnational tourism package(s) for seniors, aiming at increasing tourism flows in Europe off-season, involving at least two countries, and carry out an appropriate number of pilot tests to assess it(their) effectiveness within the EC cofinanced period.
c) To strengthen synergies with existing initiativesand transnational projects in the field of tourism.
d) To develop promotion and communication activities to disseminate the transnational packages and raise awareness on the tourism offer for seniors.
The proposals shall:
- Focus on the senior target group
- Be based on trans-national public and private partnerships
- Propose a model or mechanism for transnational exchanges
- Be technically and financially sustainable
- Be measurable
- Give visibility to the European Union's support to this project
- Exclude that any co-financing from the EU budget is used to subside, either directly or indirectly, any tourist travel.
Maximum EU Contribution per project : € 340,000.00
Specific Programme(s): Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP)