Cooperation projects to support transnational tourism based on European cultural and industrial heritage - 69/G/ENT/PPA/13/411
The final goal of the present call for proposals is to complement regional and national policies by supporting transnational cooperation and joint initiatives aiming at designing innovative transnational products in the fields of cultural and/or industrial tourism, with a view to contributing:
1) to differentiate the European tourism offer by capitalising on and giving value to the shared cultural heritage;
2) to economic regeneration and job creation in declining (post) industrial regions through interregional and transnational cooperation projects in the field of tourism.
The project proposal must fulfil the following characteristics:
- be thematic: The transnational tourism product must be conceived and structured around a common theme. The theme must be related to European cultural or industrial heritage and it must be clearly identifiable.
- be technically and financially sustainable. The project should identify the management structure and explain how it will enable the project to meet its goals, identify the staff to be involved with distribution of tasks between partners and staff members. The description of the proposal should also refer to how the action could be further developed after the end of the project period, both technically and financially.
- create real measurable effects. The expected results of the project should be clearly outlined and it should be indicated how the results will be measured and what indicators will be used.
- be trans-national. The tourism product that is being created shall have a "European dimension", in the sense of both covering at least 5 different European countries - as listed under point 5.1 - and be representative of the European common heritage and shared values. Coverage of more than 5 countries will be considered as an added value for the proposal.
- be carried out through a partnership/consortium between a minimum of five partners (i.e. 5 different legal entities mentioned separately in the grant agreement) having their legal seats in at least 5 different countries.
- give visibility to the European Union's involvement in the project.
Maximum EU Contribution per project : € 200 000
Specific Programme: Preparatory Action "Transnational Tourism Products"
The link to access the Submission and Evaluation Program(SEP) where you are able to submit and upload all your information is:
Please read the Guide for Applicants (see below) very carefully before starting the electronic submission. You will also find the EPSS Guide for Submission on the EPSS website.
Please note that the deadline for electronic submission is 31 July 2013, 17.00 hours (Brussels time).
As additional information (including the updated list of the call's questions & answers) shall be posted on this webpage during the publication stage, we encourage you to visit this page regularly.
Questions on this call for proposals can be submitted in writing by sending an e-mail to:
Call Documents (see attachment)
Documenti e link
- Draft Grant Agreement (395 KB)
- Call for proposals (292 KB)
- Call for proposals annex 0 - form (89 KB)
- Guide for Applicants (308 KB)
- Form for organisations looking for partners (51 KB)
- List of organisations looking for partners- updated 22 July 2013 (383 KB)
- Questions and Answers - updated 23 July 2013 (466 KB)