|Il-post fejn se jsir:||
Charlemagne building - Room Alcide de Gasperi (GASP)
Rue de la Loi 170 - 1040 Bruxelles - (Belgium)
- Daħħal l-avveniment fil-kalendarju tiegħek
The workshop will bring together the European Commission (EC) and stakeholders and enable them to exchange their viewpoints and experience about the European GNSS downstream applications sector.
In the light of the on-going public consultation on applications of EU satellite navigation programmes, the first part of the workshop will focus on the past and future activities of the EC aiming to maximise and ensure the market uptake of European GNSS downstream applications.
The second part of the workshop will seek stakeholders' input and will enable participants to present their experience, ideas or proposition relating to the past and future Action Plan on GNSS Applications.
Should you wish to make a presentation at the Workshop you are kindly asked to send us your presentation for organisational reasons by 29 May to ENTR-EU-SAT-NAV-APPL-INTL-AFFAIRS@ec.europa.eu
Dokumenti u links
- Final agenda (201 KB)
- Presentation from the European Commission and the European GNSS Agency (GSA) (2932 KB)
- Presentation from Aerospace Valley (1123 KB)
- Presentation from Ansaldo (2477 KB)
- Presentation from Fugro (398 KB)
- Presentation from the Guide Consortium (1052 KB)
- Presentation from ST Microelectronics (132 KB)
- Presentation from Thales Alenia Space (591 KB)
- Presentation from UNISIG (145 KB)
- Presentation from Vitrociset (1620 KB)