|Ημερομηνία εκδήλωσης:||04/03 > 05/03/2013|
Brussels - (Belgium)
- Προσθέστε το στο ημερολόγιό σας
This European Conference officially launches the Grand Coalition for Digital Jobs by adopting a shared roadmap and announcing stakeholder pledges to joint action.
The conference is hosted by:
- Neelie Kroes, Vice-President in charge of the Digital Agenda for Europe
- Antonio Tajani, Vice-President in charge of Industry and Entrepreneurship
- László Andor, Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Androulla Vassiliou, Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism and Youth
Besides the four Commissioners, participants will include the President of the European Commission José Manuel Barroso, the Public Employment Services Network, ICT companies and associations, industry and CIO associations, SMEs associations, education (school and university) associations, education authorities, e-skills organizations, e-skills councils/alliances, national digital champions, European Social Fund and other public funding instrument representatives, qualification and certification bodies, web entrepreneurs.
Simultaneous interpretation will be provided from and into English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.