Euro-Mediterranean Conference on Skills development and social dialogue in textile and clothing sector in the Euro-Mediterranean Area
|Dátum konania:||10/04 > 11/04/2013|
Republic Street - VLT1117 Valletta - (Malta)
- Pridať do kalendára
On 10-11 April 2013 in Malta, the textile and clothing sector from the Euro-Mediterranean Area will discuss how social dialogue can address skill needs.
Representatives of national administrations, industrial associations, trade union and educations centres in textile and clothing from the Euro-Mediterranean Area will:
• assess the industry's skills needs and expectations;
• debate how the national administrations can work together with social partners in solving the longstanding and growing skills mismatch;
• emphasise the creation of stable and sustainable job and business opportunities in the area.
Participants will try to answer these two key questions:
• How can we assure that available trainings and education curricula match the needs of textile and clothing companies in the Euro-Mediterranean Area?
• What can we do to enhance the skills development in the textile and clothing industry?
For the first time participants from Western Balkans are invited, too.
The event is organised with the support of the TAIEX instrument and the Malta Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Link to video: European Skills Council - Textile Clothing and Leather
For more information about the background and recent activities of the Euro-Mediterranean Dialogue on textile and clothing, please see:
Dokumenty a odkazy
- Draft programme (183 KB)
- Francesco Marchi, Euratex - European Apparel and Textile Confederation, Director (1625 KB)
- José Manuel Galvin Arribas, European Training Foundation, European Training Foundation, Specialist Governance and Lifelong Learning (736 KB)
- Macarena Gonzalez, ESCO TEXAN and Cotance (474 KB)
- Anna Sobczak, European Commission DG Enterprise and Industry, Policy Officer for Euro-Mediterranean Dialogue on Textile Industry (1229 KB)
- Mohamed Gamal, The Spinning and Weaving Sector Programme, Manager (9407 KB)
- Aura Mihai, Gheorge Asachi Technical University of Iasi (2551 KB)
- Stéphanie Le Berre, Euratex-European Apparel and Textile Confederation, Legal and Social Affairs Manager (1217 KB)
- Jan Callaert, IndustriAll European Trade Union, General Secretary (2163 KB)
- Mario De Araujo, Autex Universidade do Minho, Senior Professor (195 KB)
- Mohamed El Saiad, Tricot El Saiad Company, Chairman (4734 KB)
- Emre Eren Korkmaz, Turkish Trade Union Disk Tekstil, Organisation and International Relations (56 KB)
- Bora Kocaman, Turkish Texile Employers'Association (5234 KB)
- Dina Seisah, Garment Design and Training Services Center, Marketing Programs Officer (2556 KB)
- Heder Rosendo, IndustriAll Trade Union, Vice Director General (1608 KB)
- Ipek Artüz, IMA-Istanbul Moda Academy, Head of Short Courses and Sectoral Liaison (2144 KB)
- Norbert Schöbel, European Commission, DG Employment and Social Policy, Head of Sector Social Dialogue and Industrial Relations (576 KB)
- Luc Triangle, IndustriAll Europa European Trade Union, Deputy General Secretary (529 KB)
- Anton Rozman, STUPIS Textile Union in Slovenia, General Secretary (536 KB)
- Natasa Sivevska, Textile Trade Association, Executive Director (465 KB)
- Maria Beatriz Mello da Cunha, International Labour Organisation, Sectoral and Programme Issues Specialist (1178 KB)
- Rob Senden, IVOC, Director (678 KB)
- Milan Lusic, Varteks, Strategic Projects Director (180 KB)
DG Enterprise and Industry