|Ajankohta:||30/01 > 31/01/2013|
|Paikka:||Brussels - (Belgium)|
- Merkitse kalenteriin
The Directorate-General for Enterprise and Industry is pleased to announce the Horizon 2020 Workshop on Space Research and Technology Development (RTD).
We want to consult a representative cross-section of the European Space Research community on areas of potential interest in the next framework programme.
To ensure a balanced participation, and given the limited number of places available, a selection may have to be made amongst those expressing an interest in contributing to this debate.
These workshops constitute an additional stage to the consultation process that started with the "Hearing on Space Research in FP8", which was held on 8 December 2010, and that has continued with the recent recommendations issued by the FP7 Space Advisory Group. Since then, we have been involved in a continuous process of meeting with the major European Space representatives (Academia, Industry and Space Research Institutions).
The purpose of these workshops is to directly consult the Space Research community, so as to gather their input on the Commission's proposal for Space Research under Horizon 2020 and the corresponding implementation strategy.
Asiakirjat ja linkit
- Workshop Announcement (176 KB)
- Brussels Workshop Report (7708 KB)
- Madrid Workshop Report (7443 KB)
- EC - Breger - Space Technology for Competitiveness (6118 KB)
- ESA - Tobias - Technology Programmes (2132 KB)
- Eurospace - Tortora - Industrial Perspective (133 KB)
- SAG - Lewis - Recommendations of the EC Space Advisory Group (3167 KB)
- SME4Space - Barrington-Brown - Industrial Perspective in Space Research (389 KB)
- ASI - Ricottilli - Programmes overview (3053 KB)
- CNES - Duquesne - French Perspective (6270 KB)
- UKSA - Ahmed - UK Space Agency (621 KB)
- DLR - Dittmann - German Space Technology Programme (487 KB)
- Finland - Strahlendorf - More affordable Space technology (673 KB)
- Poland - Swierczynski - Space R D activities and perspectives (4088 KB)